If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to one of our deacons or send a private message through our Face Book page.
- Pews will be taped off so that only every other row will be used.
- An offering plate will not be passed, there will be an open top container at the door for you to drop your offering in; or you may continue your giving on line or by mailing it to the church address: PO Box 1569 King, NC 27021.
- We ask that you only use the rest room in the foyer if needed. Wash your hands afterwards and then use a disinfecting wipe(provided) to wipe down the sink knobs and door handles as you leave the rest room. Children under 10 must have a chaperone.
- Please do not enter the back of the church or the basement.
- Singing will be limited.
- We will dismiss in an orderly fashion beginning with the back row.
- No hugging or hand shaking as this spreads germs
- Please do not gather in in groups inside or right outside of the church, so others can get by.
- All other church activities have been cancelled until further notice.
Children's Church has been started back and will be held in the fellowship hall at 10:30 on Sunday mornings. Teachers are wearing mask. It will be left up to the parent/guardian if the child wears a mask, but it is highly recommended that they wear one. Children will be kept in family groups and will be spaced out for social distancing.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands as you come into the building. We have it available for you to use.
- Wearing of mask is recommended but NOT required.
- Do NOT wear gloves, as this only spreads germs.
- We ask that if you or anyone in your household have or have had any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours that you not attend church: COUGH, FEVER > 100.0, VOMITING, DIARRHEA, SHORTNESS OF BREATH/DIFFICULTY BREATHING, RECENT LOSS OF THE TASTE OR SMELL.
- Also if you have recently(in the past 14 days) been tested for Covid-19 or been around someone that has tested positive stay quarantined as you have been advised.